Truth always cruel

"Back to the starting point"..

whether this can be achieve, this already doesn't matter. Because in realistic, this already become an unachievable point. The point is yet so near far far away from me...

Human unable to accept the truth, they like to avoid and run away from the truth. Truth really is that hard to live with, I really don't understand. Before that, i believe in happiness. But just that, truth always must come to disturb my happiness, take away what i believe in? now left only sadness and darkness. I always tell myself, you can get through this, you must get through this. This is just part of the life, not only you suffering, outside might be alot of others also suffering the same. But human heart is so weak, sometimes weak sometimes tough, the brain and the heart always want to control what we are thinking, really hard to decide.

why is this happening to me? this is always the question i been asking myself for the past few months. Is the god giving me a test? a test for my life. I hope I able to get through this, when things comes around. I always tell myself, stay tough stay strong, you can make through this. When things starting to get a bit color, then all badness come to again, it just keep repeating and repeating throughout my life. I don't know whether I can stand tough on this. Giving up is just not part of my life, I don't want to give up, this is not my life. God won't just let me stop here, he must be giving chances for me to move up. I hope he do....

I admit i got a weak heart, a heart that can't carry any big burden. But this is life.. we have to admit to our life and our choice. Please don't take away of what i believe in.. a simple life will do. That what he told me, " simple life is good enough", don't do extra things, don't make things so complicated. Am i making life so complicated? I just keep my mouth shut, thats all, and my life become totally complicated for him. I am so down so stress so pressure .. why can't it be just as the starting point? There is no turning back for me, the only path is to face ahead my life, overcome the obstacles in my life. Am i able to do it? Am i confidence enough to do it? I hope i do.. say is easier than do..when words come into action, is really hard. How to take the 1st step? is really so so so difficult. This is just life! Tears won't able to settle everything. This is just the truth...

Take care my soul.. be brave! stay tough! please don't be cruel to yourself. Love yourself more.. this is what I always remind myself. I am not alone..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

美丽的九月

Freelance Designers: How To Balance Your Work Life

現在好不代表永遠好